ORCi Update 30th June 2020
When can we return to a near normal? We are on it!
01 July 2020 09:25
ORCi update statement
ORCi promoters continue to meet regularly to keep up to date with government advice and how best we may service our competitors and eventually spectators and thank all for their patience and support as we progressively move forward step by step
24 June 2020 19:59
The section regarding Technical Updates and Clarifications has been updated
18 June 2020 16:25
ORCi Update Covid 19
The ORCi stated within it's Covid 19 policy that this would be reviewed in line with government advice.
18 June 2020 16:06
ORCI Statement Saturday 30th May
The ORCi has been working extremely hard in recent weeks with it's consultants, HSE and government advice to provide Covid 19 Policies and Rules to allow the ‘safe’ return of Practice type events subject to the government and Local authority permitting venues to open after 1st June.
30 May 2020 17:00
ORCi Official Statement 22nd May 2020
The ORCi held a further video conference on Friday 22nd May to update the current situation and review government advice with regards our own sport.
22 May 2020 17:00
ORCi Official Statement 8th May 2020
An important official statement from the ORCi has been published.
08 May 2020 17:00
The interruption to racing caused by the Coronavirus pandemic has necessitated changes to the effective dates of the 2020 grading periods
03 April 2020 08:32
Racing in Holland
As the current situation over here is just as bad as in the UK, the DSCDA decided in cooperation with all promotors to cancel all meetings until 1st June 2020.
01 April 2020 17:44
Grading Points 2020
#161 Billy Smith leads the Grading Points Championship as at 21st March 2020
21 March 2020 10:01
The latest track championship points charts have been published
21 March 2020 09:58
The latest official results for March 2020 have been published
21 March 2020 09:44
ORCi Statement Coronavirus Pandemic
The ORCi have heeded the request from the Government for businesses to act responsibly, and, as such have taken the difficult decision to temporarily suspend future race meetings at ORCI venues until such time as guidance from the Government changes.
17 March 2020 11:00